Wednesday 22 April 2015

UPDATE: Time Management

My time management has been poor for the past few weeks, and I have completely ignored my strict timetable of academic work, which I said I could not do. I feel now is the time to get myself inspired and into gear with three and a half weeks of the project remaining. I have plans in place tomorrow to take the product shots of my mannequins inspired by the collectors I have been speaking too, as well as the location and subjects in place for my shoot next week at a warehouse space. At the moment, I am struggling to make a decision as to which project has a stronger backing, but I hope that my meeting with Matthew Andrew on Friday morning will help me decide which project to continue exploring in the next few weeks, before the looming deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment