Wednesday 29 April 2015

Framing Research

I decided to visit two places, that were in budget, to research into framing and pricing. I have decided to frame my images in plain coloured frames, with a small border around the edge. I first visited Tesco, where they sell different sizes of frames, up to A3. I particularly liked their selection of small bordered frames, which came indivually but matched as a set. At the moment, I am leaning towards natural wood coloured frames, but this might change to black depending on how my final images come out.




I am also considering his style of frame (shown above), however when I visited, they only had 8x10 frames which are not big enough, in accordance with what I previously discussed. However, financial problems may mean I have to cut down the size of my planned prints a fraction. I will keep you updated next week as to what I decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment